Specialized Healthcare Services specializes in the delivery and management of medical/behavioral services. Through its expertise and 27 years of experience in differential diagnosis and the development of comprehensive treatment models, Specialized addresses complex issues associated with concomitant illness in the elderly and disabled patient populations while working with facility staff to reduce the use of psychotropic medications. Alternatives to medications are utilized whenever possible.
Specialized provides direct care patient services as well as management and consultation to nursing homes, hospitals, adult day health centers, dialysis units and clients in their homes.
Services for Long Term Care Facilities/Adult Day Health Centers/Dialysis Centers include:
- Diagnostic evaluations
- Treatment planning
- Individual, group and family interventions
- Staff training and education
- On-site licensed clinicians and physicians
- Behavior management
- Pharmacological Management
- Programming, and organizational consultation for inpatient units and healthcare systems
- Practice management consultation